Sunday 20 May 2012

Celebrating 200 blogs (and 1000+ Tweets) – free First Class rail tickets to be won

So I have reached the 200 posts mark and, coincidentally, just passed the 1,000 tweets milestone. I'm sure I should wax lyrical about the changes that I have seen over the past two years but I suspect my regular readers' real interest lies in the competition...

Chiltern Railways, LondonMidland, and Virgin Trains have each donated a pair of First Class Rail tickets* for me to give away in celebration.
To win a pair of tickets from one of the companies, either email your name to: peter@birmingham2london.com [subject line: ‘200 up’] by midnight on Monday 21st May
or retweet & ‘follow’ @birm2lond on that day.

No purchase is necessary and the three winning entries will be drawn at random and the winners notified by Friday 25th May.

Naturally, I must stress that I have no beneficial commercial relationship with the three train operating companies who have donated the tickets. Acceptance of the tickets implies acceptance of the National Rail Conditions of Carriage and any individual conditions imposed by the donating companies.

Everyone who emails an entry will be asked by me if they wish to join a mailing list for Birmingham2London news, and whether they wish to have their name and email address passed onto the marketing departments of the three companies. Accepting or declining will have no impact on the chances of being one of the randomly picked winners!

Good luck!

* The tickets donated are:

Chiltern Railways - VIP passes (Anytime Returns with Business Supplement if Business Zone available)
LondonMidland - First Class Off-Peak Tickets
Virgins Trains - First Class return Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment